IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Calling and called number types should be national and international respectively.Calling  number as  20456XXXX and  called as 44xxxxxxxxxx. How do I write the translation rule? the inernal extensions are 4xxx 

HiI have HQ with Branches connected by MPLS and they have internet, my question is if i deploy IP Phone/CME in branch And CUCM in HQ, do i need to make any configuration on Router for MPLS so that new IP Schema for ip phone in branch be reachable to ...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I'm trying configure voice translation-rule for incoming calls, in such scenario when sb calls our voip number it will ring in a specific extension (e.g Ext. 301), and if extension 301 will not answer for a particular time to ring an othe...

asbesi001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone successfully got this phone working on CME 9.x?I know the datasheet here - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-ip-phone-8800-series/data_sheet_c78-726887.htmlsays it needs CME 10.x as a minim...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm confused why a H.323 gatekeeper deducts 128kbps from the bandwidth pool for each G.711 call, which only consumes 80k, and then only deducts 16k for a G.729a call, which actually consumes 24k. Does it mean that a H.323 gatekeeper is useless for en...