IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have been assigned to deploy Analog gateway of series (VG310/ 320/35). However i am not able to find any sample config for the same.Would that be same like its predecessor VG224/248  ?  and what the "ren" and "dg-offset" command is used for. If an...

Hi, I have one h323 gateway and registered in CUCM. I have not checked Media Termination Point Required. Then the problem was that incoming calls were on way voice.  When i have checked Media Termination Point Required option then it is OK. What can ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am moving from a be5k to a be6kI am also going from non LDAP to LDAP integrationThe end users IDs in the current Be5k environment match the userId as defined on on LDAPMy question is what is the best way to accomplish this with the least amount of ...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know to work the phone's system greeting. I changed the company greeting & it states that it's been activated, but when you call the main number it rings once & then says "are you still there" ...the custom greeting doesn't play. Would an...

Fabiana01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue: We understand that a patch is available for Call Manager to address issues caused by changes to the Russia daylight savings this year. The following link makes reference. https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12334656/russian-dst-2014-cucm ...