IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am faced the problem in DTMF ,my scenario was we have a contact center once calls comes to any user from the pstn,when users try to transfer the call unable to indentify the DTMF digits!!!The call flow---->PSTN-->H323--->CUCM--->UCCX--->IPPhoneWhen...

Dear All, I have some question regarding cisco expressway on BE6K.we ordered BE6K loaded VCS Expressway on it.After system has been power up and at the end of the boot process system brought me to Cisco login console instead Vmware Configuration page...

Resolved! RTMT Error

While trying to verify SAF learned routes and SAF forwarder information from RTMT I recieve an error "An Error Occurred While Processing Request"Does anyone help me to solve this issue? 

shakkeerb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Here is the setup and the steps I used to see this issue…Phone A - 601052 is a single line phonePhone B - 601053 is a single line phonePhone C - 601051 has shared lines with 601052 and 601053In this case Phone A (601052) calls Phone B (601053...

gurumbha by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently purchased  a 2911 for a client and confirmed all basic telephony which is working fine but when i connected the line from the ptsn to the fxo port it didnot go up!! this was before doing any configuration on the voice portIs this norma...