IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!i register my Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module in CME v10 .On KEM i see blue sceen .If run command 'show voice register pool type CKEM'   I see phone with state REGISTERED.But i dont understand how add numbers to  KEM. Need configur...

kidatsuda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im looking for more information on configuring the Idle Display for a 78XX series phone. The Administration Guide states that it is an XML file (Text only) but then points to the 7940/7960 instructions for creating the Idle display on those phones wh...

Hello,I have a customer who has a CUCM 7.1(5b) cluster comprising two servers running on MCS hardware.They want to move to UCM 9.1 and I am trying to follow the Jump Upgrade procedure.I have built a replica of the Publisher and that worked ok (I had ...

Running cucm 9.1(2) with 1 pub and 6 subs. Phones that were resently removed from the network are still showing as registered on both the PUB and the SUB. Phone IP address is not reachable from any of the servers by ping. Restarted the RIS and Tomcat...

IP Phone -> CUCM -> H323 gateway -> outbound dial peer that forwards no digits -> FXO port -> FXS port (DN = 9997) -> dial-peer with no direct inward dial command My expectation is that when I dial  9997 that my call would be sent out the FXO port, t...

Used to be in the past that License file was a text base file that was created in plain text and signed to avoid tampering. These days License file is encrypted and no way we can know the content of the file.Since license team is not really very accu...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes