IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

dear alli have installed CUE-ISM module and activated the license in evaluation mode, now my CUE is not working i have checked all the configurations, i think ISm evaluation period has expired , attched a screenshot of show license all commnad kindly...

Resolved! Voice training

Hey Guys, I am beginner on the Voice environment and I want to ask what is the first step ( training) to learn about Voice. I have 2.800 user/ CUCM 8.6.2/ 2X UCS VS/ 2X 2921 VG/ 1x2801 VG.Pls tell me which training I should to take from this or pls r...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I manually run the Cisco User Data Dump, it creates the report without any issues.  When I try to schedule the task or if I run it from the command line,  "E:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\Unity Connection\User Data Dump\Unity Connection Use...

glamarca by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting this error when uploading a script to my V3.0.3 CUE.  There are currently 8 system scripts and I have upload 3 more for total of 11.  I need to add one more.  Is there a parameter somewhere that I can use to increase the limit? TIA,Diego 

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,could you please help me understanding below:I know max no. of conferences supported with PVDM2-16 is 2 if I am using G.729 is dspfarm profile configs.In this case max. participants in each conference can be 8.So technically its said that PVD...

Hi friends. i have one uccx 9.1 setup with cucm 9.1in which i have below given script./ when i call the main trigger number it rings and play IVR and if agent available it transfer to agent...but untill agent not pickup the call it is giving moh tone...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes