IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FAX

We have a 40 Pri Analog Fax machines that should registered to CUCM,advice me which device can support upto 40 Fax machines to registered CUCM.

I am studying for my ccnp-voice and I am making some adjustments to my ephones.  This is a 2800 series router with SIP configured from voip.ms.  I currently have my ephones setup as such:ephone-dn 1 dual-line number 1462ephone-dn 2 dual-line number 1...

Hello, Is there any command to check the logs when the SRST was enabled?I tried using ccm-manager fallback-mgcp and show ccm manager but it only display last enabled.I want all the logs at least 1 month log when SRST got enabled due to outage

Hello folks,I have a strange behaviour in my CUCM deployment, about Jabber for Android.We have a CUCM 10.5 deployment (1 Pub + 1 Sub).I successfully connect Jabber for Android 10.5 (phone only mode) to CUCM 10.5 using a user called let's say « majaaf...

Hello,  I have the following issue, I want to dial a log distance call number, but to make the call work I have to dial to many times until I it works. The call goes via E1 trunk.what can this be? Thanks.