IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are facing some registration issues in Cisco 7821 Phone. It took more than 30 Minutes to register in CUCM. Some of the Phones not getting registered with TFTP failed.CUCM  version 9.1.2. We have added the necessary device package in CUCM fo...

gpsriramdc by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I've posted up another thread about one of my serial interfaces having an issue, and I wanted to swap out the router.  But I'm unable to get the MGCP gateway to register.  The status is UNKNOWN.  I can see the IP address of the router under the li...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if CM10.X-K9-LAB= includes Unity Connection and Presence licenses?since it would provide CUWL Pro, i would assume the answer is yes, but since Uxn has separate lab license (R-UNITYCN10-K9-LAB) it got me wondering. Any ideas?

Hello,We have an intermittant issue, where if I were to leave a VM, and in the message I counted from 1 to 100.  When the recieving end hears the message they would hear the count down starting from 20 to 100.  So about 20 seconds of the message is c...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, i am not sure the design is correct or not please help me on this. If i have a CUCM 6.1 on two servers MCS7816H3-K9-CMB2 and two voice gateway and 400 phones are working it.If i buy a new CUCM 9 and add new phones to it , will i be able to com...