IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a BE6000 server, with CUCM 9.1 deployed which includes Cisco Unity. One Guest VM with both Call manager and unity on it. I have a router running in SRST mode all on the same site in case of CM failure.I would like to have Vmail functionalit...

Is there any way to play congestion/busy/any other tone to the caller when the callee is speaking on another line on same phone?Update: While playing busy/congestion/any other tone to the caller the call have to ring in second line on receiving party...

We have a customer they are planning to migrate the License from DLU to ELM,total 400 units Now the customer is planning to purchase a Cisco buisness edition 6000 want to import the License to ELMIs there any License Calculator available to check?Wha...

Does Call Manager v8.5 support paging on mulitple phones (groups of phones) simultaneously or does it require another product? We purchased IPSESSIONs a while back to use for paging but I was told that the function was in Call Manag...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes