IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey, I'm new to the call manager world but I was tasked with installing one.  I installed a new CUCM 8.6 Pub/Sub over the weekend and we can make outgoing calls fine, but incoming calls I get a fast busy signal.  This all worked before on the old CM ...

lonmc1977 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI try to chnage the CUCM into system/cisco unified CM config into IPCCX and i recieved the below errorsI failed to update the Cisco Unified CM Telephony user on the Cisco Unified CM.failed to update the Cisco Unified RMuser  user on the Cisco Unifi...

CUC 2.1, going into the media master bar, and trying to copy the greeting.   Some are available to copy, others are greyed out.  What does this mean, and is there a way to get them.thanks           

Hi,I need some clarifications regarding media resources. when we add hardware media resources in gateway we define below profiles. Whats the max session do in trancoding profile, in conference and in mtp profiles.dspfarm profile 2 transcode codec g71...

techguy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a intersite trunk configre with 4 digit prefix - 6XXX. The other site change location and have to use a new prefix of 18XXX but the server IP is still the same. I change the route pattern to my their number 18XXX and the siginifcant digit f...

hokokshun by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes