IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 7965 phone

I am now working from home.  I was given my CISCO 7965 phone to use.  When I plugged it in to my ethernet cord coming off the modem, it would not power up.  Any ideas?Shouldn't it just plug in and boot like it does at the office?  Doesn't it have its...

ATA199 MPP version, on 11-1-OMSR3-9 and trying to update to ATA19x.11-2-1MPP0001-006.img It uploads, says it upgraded, but doesn't actually upgrade.To get this far I had to reset to defaults because it was just rejecting everything before.Thoughts? I...

DaveZ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes

I have been managing Cisco VoIP since v4, and even managed Cisco Unity up through v5. Then I migrated over to Exchange Unified Massaging for about a decade. Now that Microsoft has bailed on UM and we wanted to move our mailboxes to Exchange Online, I...

Hi, hopefully this is the right place to post this. I'm trying to set up a call handler that will transfer out to a hunt group. Here's how I have it set up: - calls come in to 09200 which is a regular DN - 09200 transfers directly to "voicemail" whic...

Hello, I have 2 Cisco 7821 phones connected to a SG250-08 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with PoE+ ports, the phones are not powering up and I don't know why. Can You please help me to find out what is going on? The poe is configured in this way: PD Por...

RFC_2549 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 25 Helpful votes