IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi I have a router 2901 cme I have an fxo interface and connected it to the modem of my proveider on the analog rg11 input I risk to call and be called but I have a problem when they call me from the outside the phone rings even after the local call ...

High all ,we have sip trunk between expressway and cucm and it was working perfectly .we have added new CUCM sub node to the cluster and once I added the new cucm node in expressway under neighbour zone it give TLS negotiation failed.I disabled TLS v...

We're looking at replace our PRI's and use SIP Trunks to get to PSTN.Does a setup like that require Cisco Border Element?  or is there another way it can be done?What's the confort level from replacing PRI with SIP trunks.  I know PRI's are rock soli...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am using CUCM 11.5 and I want to change the default SSH port from 22 to another number as all the other servers in our organization have different ssh port numbers for security reasons. How can I change the default ssh port number in CUC...

Since the customer deployed SSM on-pre, we need to change the register on CUCM. But I am not sure what is the URL we need to enter on Transport Gateway. Every time I enter the token, it is saying timeout, I have attached the screenshot. SSM on-pre we...

communication timeout.PNG