IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one site configured as cme and rest all the sites are registered in one cucm. Now transcodoing, conferecing & MTP configuration on cme router would be poiting to cucm or would remain for only local phones in cme.voice-card 0 dspfarm dsp ser...

techguy by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I didnt get proper doc for this. Why we have Custom tab in RTMT tool (Check attachment), is that to configure new alerts apart from predefined alerts in RTMT. If yes, please let me know how to add new alerts in RTMT under custom tab.-Murali

Resolved! B-ACD & AA and CUE

Hi,I am new to this scripting and tcl world. I just want to know the actual use of this BACD and AA. Since we have CUE then why and where do we use?Lets say my incoming calls listen to musci from CUE where i have configured AA and VoiceMail then stil...

techguy by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2851 for my home lab and it is running 15.1 advanced enterprice.  I purchased a VIC2-FXO (which according to the docs that card is supported), and when I do a show diag it is being detected with no errors, however wh...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 1 pub and 3 sub. We added a new subscriber to our CUCM cluster but we didnt had the node licenses. Then we got a temp license from Cisco We added those licenses to our CUCM pub but still we see the node license is not activatedUnits au...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes