cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM Capacity Resizing

Hi,Is it possible to resize my Call Manager cluster to get ride of some extra Vitrual Machines(VM) (This is all running on Cisco UCS)for example (current cluster)Phones = 10,000Using 2500 (larger vDisk),4 GB RAM1x80 Gb1 vNic4 subscribers each with 2,...

Resolved! MGCP incoming Caller number

We have just migrated a customer from non cisco PBX to Callmanager 8.6, with a 2911 gateway using MGCP on ISDN PRI 30 channel link. Calling number was displaying ok, but now we have moved the ISDN PRI line across to callmanager, we are not seeing the...

pcromwell by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FXO Card 4 Port

Dears,I need to setup a small company for 20 users in which for IP telephony on voice router 4 port FXO card has been ordered, I want to confiure the 4 port FXO card for internal users to dial outside to PSTN.Can anybody route me to configuaration ex...

Voicmail hand off

I have a user with extension 714XXXXXXX that when sent to voicemail it gets the unity connection default main menu. But if I dial XXXX the 5 digit extension it goes to the users personal gretting. I have deleted the user from CUCM 8.6 and Unity 8.6, ...

Outbound calls fail on H.323 gateway

Hello,I am working with a customer that has CCM 4.1(3), and they are adding a new site to their environment.  They purchased a 2911 router, which is not compatible with MGCP in a 4.1(3) environment.  There will be only (2) connections to the 2911, bo...

aaron by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco-9951-SIP_Phone issue

Dear All,I have one issue with 9951-Sip phone . i registerd some 9951 phone in CME.9.1 i also have service module (SM) with unity express 8.6.6 i went to unity express adding CME  user there not showing SIP phone  only i can see SCCP phones somebody ...