IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a basic QoS setup on my 6500 with a Supervisor 2TI am using auto qos voip cisco-phone on the ports with phones attachedBut what do I do for the ports where my call manager (UCM) is attachedI have templates and guides for the older architecture...

Hi Team,We use 7942G IP Phonesets in a UCCE call center environment on VLAN ID 300. Now we are planning to deploy other 7942G IP Phonesets for an administrative use to be connected onto a different CUCM cluster on the same VLAN.What are the possible ...

NICNGUYEN by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I make a forward for a group support from our location, the forward should be available only on the time interval 00:00 - 09.00.The problem is that the forward in availabel all the time, not only  00:00 - 09.00, we have 2 support group in differen...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Just looking for some clarification on this one.  I'm seeing some conflicting advice about setting the DTMF-Relay on SIP Phones registered to CME with a CUE Module.  I've read some documentation indicating that rtp-nte RFC2833 is the only dtmf...

clileikis by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on cucm 9.1 or Unity conns 9.1, is there a way of dialling a number that sets the  main number to out of hours. (a manual process) I know you can use partitions with times configured, but that is an automated process. I would like to have a scenario ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes