IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Question

Hi all,I would like to know if there is some way to strip first digits when dialing. I mean, I need that when from a phone somebody dials 3422XXX the 342 is stripped so the call forwards to 2XXX that actually is the numbering plan in this CUCM.Thanks...

Hi, We have 5 ISDN interfcae and all the Dial-peer has .T which is mapped to all the five Interfaces.We just want to check O/B call specific to one interface without any change in destination-pattern or Prefernece.Is there any command to check in VG,...

Dear All,I have cisco CME 9.1 i want configure Cisco unity express in CME 9.1SM-SRE-710-K9 this our module number i need one help  form your side could you please give me Cisco unity Express step by step configuration guide I am waiting for your valu...

Hi,I have CUCM 9.1 recently upgraded. I have router 2821 with DSP resources to local sites. Everything works perfect except some minor controllable glitches. Only thing missing is DSP resource monitoring. Can somebody make some suggestion for monitor...

netimp101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes