IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have two questions regarding firmware updates for MCS servers...Does anyone knows, when cisco will release a new firmware update cd? The actual image at cco downloads is now older than a year.Is it risky to use the latest updates from IBM ...

Hi Guys, I created in my lab, a one template to include the specific details (specific parameters: DN, Alerting Name, Display, etc...). Now I am trying create the same parameters, but, with another values and when try to do update appear the error me...

Resolved! Franking Machine

Hi,We have taken over a managed office space that use a cisco call manager 6.x.x and unity system. I'm alittle confused with what has been setup for the franking mahcines, the previous company had tried to setup a directory number on the call server ...

Hi GuysNeed lil help , guidance or if someone can provide some documentation. I have had a look on internet for above issue and alot of people recomended opening TAC Case but unfortunately we dont have any support contract and upgr...

Here is setup scenario:Provider ---> SIP ---> CUBE ---> SIP ---> Call manager ---> ATA 187Working with landlines everything works OK.From mobile networks outbound calls from ATA work fine but inbound calls can't be established - mobile user keeps hea...