IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i am trying to configure the lunch brake,after hoursand holiday shedules in cisco unity connections 8.6.2,but failed.i searched a lot but couldnot find proper document for that.when i cam configuring closed hours greeting in same call handler ...

Hi All,The CUCM 9 had some local users and since then I've enabled synchronization and authentication with LDAP. As it is version9 CUCM, both the LDAP and local users coexist. Now I wan't to remove all of the LDAP users but leave the previously confi...

Hi!I have one IP Phone 6921 which everydays shows ´ IP released´ and user must to restart the IP Phone to get it run. There is the only which fails in the site. I changed the IP Phone and the cable and still fails.Any idea what could be this issue?Th...

Resolved! LDAP Problem CUCM

hi,i have a little problem with ldap sync. We have ~1300 users in our call manager. Now we want to move those users to a new LDAP Server with another naming convention.I have now disabled/deleted the ldap sync/auth/directory so that the users are now...