IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a UCCX which allow record the call of the agents. The maximum capacity to record is 10 sessions simultaneous.We want to know if this number is modificable and how? This change would impact greatly the perfomance of the server?BR

Hi,I have an issue where I'm unable to dial another one of our sites. This was working ok up until now, no config has changed has been changed.When dialing the remote site, all you hear is a busy tone. BUT the remote site can diall out OK back to my ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllCould u please help me with 7941 phones, They are gving error after booting.below errors are blinking one after anotherError: Registring,Configuring CM list,updating CTLI tried factory reset with Soft reset(123456789*0#),Total hard reset(349167...

Rakesh K by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM redondancy

Hi,I have a Cisco IP telephony solution with 1x cucm Publisher (v8.5) and 2 subscribers. I need to add another box and set it up to act as the failover cucm for the publisher. Can this be done? If so any thought how to set it up?I dont need a 3rd sub...

Hello,This may be seen as a very basic question but is it possible on a per User basis (9971/7965) running Call Manager 8.5 to translate an inbound number eg 90791234567 into Blogs, Joe (Mobile) on the screen display?  I guess if you used LDAP and di...

Resolved! fxo issue

I have a customer who asked me for a speciacl request. The customer has 4 FXO on his gateway and his gateway is registered on CUCM.The customer asked me to define a FXO port from the four ports to him only ( he can do outgoing and incoming calls from...

Hello All,I have callmanager 7.0i have configured speed dial button on phone A to monitor phone BWhen phone B get connected in a call, the BLF button onphone A shows the busy icon.BUT when phone B is ringing the BLF button on phone A do not blink, i ...

Hello,I have a user that says her fingers are to fast and she want to turn off auto complete.  She says auto complete is causing her to mis-dial.  She has dialed 911 on more than a few occasions.  Her example was 9191xxx, 91 to get outside and long d...