IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I am facing one problem related to MOH, problem details are given below,i have three cucm servers PUB, SUB and MOH/TFTP.Phones are registered to SUB and backup is PUB for MOH also SUB is primary and PUB is backup server. Servers are at DC, not har...

Hion a small office setup for 25 employes vendor quoted voice bundled router 2921 + Linksys SPA400 and 25 ip phones. Will I require to purchase any additional licenses for IP Phones to get registered with Voice Bundled Router.Hope to get inputcheersS...

Hi.I have just installed a Contact Centre at a client's place. The setup is as follows.HQ:     2x CUCM (Pub and Sub) v8.5     2x CCX    (Pub and Sub) v8.5     1x WFO   (Recording and Monitoring) v8.5     1x MGCP Gateway c2911 v15.(?)          E1 Slot...

Hi all, In my lab, i have 2 routers with 1 ip phone each. Under global configuration h323, i configured transport protocol tcp on one router and udp on other router and i was still able to call end to end. What i didnt understand is, should'nt there ...

Hi,I have several voice gateways (2821, 2851, 3825) running IOS with SPSERVICESK9 feature set, version  12.4(24)T1 (or higher), connected to CUCM version 7.1.5.31900-3.The gateways are configured as H.323 gateways on the CallManager,and are configure...