IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I want to configure a clients phone system so that if someone phones in on the main office number 03 3484943, if Jills phone is already on a call (extension 407) then the call will go to Melissa'a phone (extension 404).Currently what is happ...

Is there a way to disable the beeps that other users will hear on the phone if you put them on hold?  During conference calls with multiple people, when one of them puts their phone on hold, everyone else hears a series of beeps every 10 seconds.  I ...

i want to change the sip-ua registrar but it won't accept the new address. i enter the cmd with the new address and it comes back with this in use msg.  how can i change this?CMErouter(config-sip-ua)#$ns:gvgw3.simonics.com:5070 expires 1600 tcpRegist...

racer1957 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i am trying to configure the lunch brake,after hoursand holiday shedules in cisco unity connections 8.6.2,but failed.i searched a lot but couldnot find proper document for that.when i cam configuring closed hours greeting in same call handler ...

Hi All,The CUCM 9 had some local users and since then I've enabled synchronization and authentication with LDAP. As it is version9 CUCM, both the LDAP and local users coexist. Now I wan't to remove all of the LDAP users but leave the previously confi...

Hi!I have one IP Phone 6921 which everydays shows ´ IP released´ and user must to restart the IP Phone to get it run. There is the only which fails in the site. I changed the IP Phone and the cable and still fails.Any idea what could be this issue?Th...