cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Auto attendant pick up

I have multiple auto attendants running on version 8.6.1 of CUCM. They all pick up half way through the first ring. Could someone point me in the right direction for instructions on changing the pickup time so caller ID will show?Thank you           ...

MOH Issue

HI all,I am facing issue in moh..!!we have two sites site 1 and site 21:with in site 1 moh is working fine2:with in site 2 moh is working fine3:when caller put on hold in site 2, then we (site 1) can hear it.4:when caller put on hold in site 1, then ...

ccna/ccnp voice

I am starting to build a basic voice lab for voice exams and training and I need some expert opinion pls..My first question is what is the latest CME that I can install on 2801 ? my second question is hardware related.I have 3550 POE and 2 cis...

CUCM with external SIP Trunk

Hello,I have been trying to set up an external SIP trunk with CUCM 8.6. I wondered if anyone could point me in the right directionI have the following details but not sure how to proceed in CUCM[VOIP]username=000000000type=friendsecret=000000000host=...

cdbuckley by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Phones getting Unregistered when a NEW Server is added to a CUCM Cluster.

Hi,I am currently on a CUCM 8.6 cluster. I had to add four more new servers to the existing cluster from a different location over the WAN. When I added the new servers to the cluster I saw that the phones which are already registered to the cluster ...