IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are having IT360 monitoring tool through wihich planning to monitor voice QOS traffic in 1841 Router.I have currently installed IOS in 1841 : C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 12.3(8)T6.Please suggest the compartible IOS version which resolve our requir...

Hi everybody,we've got a CUCM 7.1.5 here with a 2901 router as a voice gateway that has a VIC3-4FXS/DID in it. The ports on the VIC are registered with the CUCM via SCCP using stcapp. The users at the attached phones have been experiencing the follow...

Is it possible to configure Holiday on basis of a specific "date"? For example I want that every year on 25th of December it should play a prompt that we are closed. Any help will be highly appreciated.Kind regards,Sana

We are planning to deploy Device Mobility. In case a user is connected from Home/hotel while travelling using company VPN, how Device Mobility info (DMI) will be updated and  user will be linked with correct Device CSS so that he/she can utilize loca...

hi! We are retiring one of the hotline number, and we would like to have a voice announcement when the user called that number (eg. "The hotline number has been changerd to xxx".) We are using Call manager 7.x with Cisco Unity Express. What's the eas...

Hi,I need to configure/enable Standard Presence Group in CUCM for basic presence view of other users. Also i don't have any Presence Server in my setup. Is their any way to configure this. We are using CUCM 8.6 version with extension mobility.

is CME 9.1 supports 9971 video phones, any bugs ....i am facing starange issue ... if i am calling from CUCM side to CME side via h323 gateway, call is passing through, but when they are calling me back its not passing thorugh. note this only happen ...

fakhroel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes