IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,We are using Cisco Call manager CM 7816.After restarting the Call Manager, we faild to Add new Telephone Sets, type 7911.  Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 6.1.2.1000-13any one knows about the issue.Thanks

h.hafeez1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,                            I have replaced the AIM-CUE in cisco 2801 router  ,now i am trying to login to the cue it is asking me the username , password ,surname.i.eservice-module service engine 0/1 sessionusernamepassword...

Hello and thank you for reading my post. I have 2081 voip router. I would like to upgrade the IOS to support higher ver of CME. this is for a lab learning environment , I realize that I have only 64 of Ram , I am purchasing     "MEM2801-256D= 2...

Hello guys I am wondering if someone have faced this situation.I have 2 central gatekeepers wich controls the customer dial-plan. To this gatekeeper are registered all the equipments that creates the telephony network.I have two ga...

Hi Everyone,We are just in the final stages of our VOIP deployment and I was wondering if anyones knows any legal reason (UK) why critical phones like security, firealarms, lift phones and intruder alarms can't be on VOIP?All critical VOIP components...

Abertay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes