cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

SRST Solutions

Hi all, just wondering what everyone else is doing out there for SRST and 911? We have around 600 phones on CUCM 7.1.5 using 3 PRIs. All of the gateways are SRST capable and we're only using SRST in case of emergency for 911 outbound calling. Are the...

PAP2T

Salve,ho appena terminato di configurae un PAP2T, con un unico problema: riesco a chiamare e ricevere solo in viva voce. Con i telefoni, ne ho provato + d'uno, in modalità normale, non sento nulla. Mi sapete suggerire cosa modificare?

Incoming calls fails on FXO PSTN

HI ,I use PSTN line connected to the FXO card on the router.I dont have a problem with the outgoing calls , but the incoming calls doesnt work.Please, find in the attachement the following items:1- show run of the router2- debug voice ccapi in out of...

habouzyad by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problems with the IP Phone 9971

I have a problem with the CISCO IP Phone 9971.It started successfully but i have the following issuesÇWhen I press the CONTACT BUTTON, it gives me the following message:CONTACTS NOT AVAILABLEAnother Issue is that i dont have the CTL and ITL Files.The...

Resolved! FXO port slow to answer

I have an FXO port setup for CP tone AU.  When someone places a call into the line, the caller hears standard AU progress tone for 3 seconds, and then the port answers and the cptone ring changes to the default CME tone. Lots of calls seem to begin w...