IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In "enterprise parameters configuration", you can't choose which server you select, so I know the parameters are cluster-wide. But in "service parameter configuration", you have to choose which server. Does that mean the parameters are only applied t...

Oak Ridge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect 4 X ISDN BRI ports to the Telco for PSTN connectivity, would i use a cross-over cable or a straight-through cable to the Telco from my Cisco Router? I tried a Straight through and could only get layer one active but failed to bring ...

Resolved! Cisco Jabber iPad

Hi,I'm using a UCM 8.5(1) with COP for Jabber for iPhone and iPad, but it refuses my connection and it aky for a password.Where should I configure that password?How do I login on to my chisco Jabber?                      

Hi,CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5Cisco IP 7962I wondering if there is a way to configure the Cico IP Phone to answer a incoming call only using the phone buttons, even you on hook the hand-set.Example:Incoming call -> on hook handset -> The calls is still un ans...

viserran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks....I am trying to setup a home lab where i have a PSTN router which provides E1 connectivity to two other routers (preparing for CCIE). I have no experience in setup up an E1 connection from the PSTN side hence facing issues.... i have check...

umar.osu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager System version: 8.5.1.10000-26A few years ago in version 4.x I added an intercom button onto our admins second line space with a fake number "1000". I set the "Directory Number Information" to "Auto answer with speakerphone". I then adde...