cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! iDivert push

I'm currently using CUCM 8.0.3 and the iDivert is already set up as a softkey template for our 7900 series phones.  My question, without having to go through each individual phone configuration (over 300) within CUCM to apply all devices, is there a ...

waldronks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I really just need pointed to the right documentation.  I've searched and I can't find it even though I know I've done this before.Setup:SIP Trunk --> 2821 --> PBXThe PBX is not a call manager.  We are using the 2821 basically as a SBC.  So SIP to SI...

If we use CUBE for the termination of SIP trunk and on the back end create SIP trunk with CCM then will the voice path be driectly from gateway to end point (IP Phone) once the call is routed by CCM to a particular extension like we have with H.323 g...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Upgrading and migrating a CUCM 7.1.5 to 8.6 on UCS. The CUCM is currently on MCS hardware which has 1 CPU, 4G RAM & 72Gig HDD.When I build the template on UCS can I use the 7500 user template with 2 x CPU and 2 x 80Gig HDD or do I have to use the ...