IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAn someone explain to me when I need dsp if I am running cube and the relationship to transcoding?  I have seen examples that show a telephony-service defintion in the cube  router to define local transcoding resources but if that...

whanson by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I HAVE CME VERSION 4.1 I NEED TO ACTIVET THE MOH IN INTERNAL CALLS, I UPLOAD THE FILE IN FLASH AND I DO THE CONFIGURATION BUT ITS NOT WORKING ITS JUST WORKING FROM PSTN CALLS.IF ANY ONE HAVE THE CONFIGURATION PLS SEND IT TO ME.REGARDE TO EVERYONE....

Hi,I would like to call a analogue phone, which is connected on my Elmeg c44 TK-Device, from my Cisco IP Phone! The phones I have are Cisco 7945, Cisco 7940, Cisco 6921 and also the Cisco IP Communicator. The version of my CME is 15.1(4)M3 --> 8.6.Th...