IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I recently purchased 50 LIC-UWL-STD1 licenses for my CallManager / Unity Connection 8.x deployment and received a nice binder with multiple PAK numbers in it.  Not knowing how the licensing registration worked, I started and registe...

Hi I have a problem with the 7915, expansion module in mi CME 9.1, this is what another user explained several months ago but was not answered"Hi,I am configuring a 7915 module for a 7962G ip telephone on a CME. I'd configured the ephone and upload i...

I have 2 2901 routers connecting an Alcatel to an Asterisk PBX over IP.With the Asterisk PBX connected directly into the Alcatel, calls are perfect but when the routers are in the loop there is a noticable delay in speechI have attached the below cal...

Question regarding CUBAC. When dialing main number from my cell phone, I can here phone ring but doesn't ring on attendant console pc and no alert on queues... Can you please assist.Thanks,

MabonaZA by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,             I have  created a shared mailbox number 1118 for extensions 1501 and 1502 , and setup alternate extension for it as 1501 and 1502. 1501 and 1502 don't have individual mailboxes in unity conenction, but are set as alternate extensions ...