IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, i need your help regarding our issue with our IP phones and SRST. Some phones (not all) keeps going to SRST mode even if the gateway router is not loosing connectivity to the CCM. We already changed the phone Detect Unified ...

cnorton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a CUCM depolyments consisting of 3 sites one using a CUCM and the other two making use of CUCMEs.The CUCME are connected to the CUCM via Inter-Cluster Trunk (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled).The problem I am experiecning at the moment is that...

Hi Everyone,I'm trying to set up hardware conferencing in CME with a on board PVDM2.  I'm having some trouble with the config:CME(config-dspfarm-profile)#no shutPlease associate the profile to an application and retryPertinent part of the config is a...

Resolved! CME Night Service

Hey Guys,I have got night service working but need help with an issue.Office hours Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 5:30 and Saturday Sunday its closed.But the issue is when sunday is over Monday early in the morning the night services turns office. Becaus...

Hi I'm new to Cisco stuff and was just recently hired (lone system admin/IT staff in the company), Im a fresh graduate and this is my first hands on eperience on cisco devices, sadly the previous system admin left no network documentations, the netwo...