IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have translation pattern set and see what external did going to where. However, I still have DID not listed in translation pattern hitting since there is a call ring. How can find in CCUM for example specific call was made to DID and what ex...

HI,I'm having problem in TFTP Server 2 (if I add manually its working ) please check this log this is from CUCM-SUB (this is the one where I have a lot of problems) admin:utils diagnose testLog file: platform/log/diag1.logStarting diagnostic test(s)=...

I have 2 DIDs attached to the same phone.  Whenever I call out from one of these DIDs to an external phone (mobile or landline), the name shows as PRIVATE along with the correct DID.  The calling name and external mask is configured correctly and the...

Does anyone have the downloaded version of the IP Phone tutorials that were on Cisco's Website.  Cisco has removed these because of Java and they are no longer available.  Below is the link where the tutorials were located.  I am looking for the 7800...