IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there any way around this without having to add additional DSP?  Show inventory below as well.  Trying to add a fourth PRI. Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.prt100102(config)#controller t1 0/1/2prt100102(config-con...

HiI'm trying to find a an SQL query that will show a list of TCT, BOT and CSF, that do not have an active user assigned to them? Essentially old devices that be deleted We have in the past used this query which was also found on the forum but this is...

Good morning.I am trying to build an IPT network.However, due to lack of infrastructure, we want to separate IP Phone bands by adding secondary to the same Vlan.I have a question.An example is Vlan 10.Existing data traffic is also Vlan 10, and IP is ...

inb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue with its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tcl when incoming call from FXO is disconnected the script keeps in the loop without stopping, I don't know how to solve it! my configuration:applicationservice aa flash:its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tclparamspace en...

I have run into an odd behavior with my 2811 router. The router is booting into ROMMON.I was able to get the IOS back up and running with the tftpdnld -r command. I checked the CF card and it was corrupt. The CF card is a Cisco branded 1GB card that ...