IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, hope you can help.I have a 3com NBX 100 connected to a 2811 using QSIG. I have most things working. Calls between the 3com and CUCM are fine. The DN shows up on both phones. However neither system show the calling name on the phones. I am not s...

Hi,I have a setup of two sites as follows:                                     |||| SITE A ||||                                                                                               |||| SITE B ||||legacy pabx(ericcson --------cisco 2911 ----...

We're looking to track user activities of things like changing their the CallFwd settings whether on the phone via soft key or via the Web GUI [e.g.: someone changes CallFwd on another user's phone. Naughty user!].  We're running CUCM 8.5.  I've look...

flipton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes