IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!     I have a client that wants to be able to un-hang (I don' t know how to say it) the extension the person is dialing to. For example, if person A calls person B, but person B is not answering, caller A wants to be abl...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a GW that connects to CUCM via a SIP trunk.  This GW converts TDM to IP.  Clients dial into the GW, and the GW forward the call to CUCM and then CUCM to a phone.  My challange is that some outside callers hide their CLID, and I need to disp...

j.leroux by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Monitoring calls

I have one user that requested a feature that he found on Cisco CUCM documentation.  He wants to have all calls coming from and to an external number be recorded.  The configuration guide shows that this is possible but it looks like I need additiona...

Hi,A customer of ours wants his phone to be recorded.So we don't look for a big full blown recorder solution, just one phone.I remember several years ago their was a program called MiaRec.This program was installed on the PC and was recording each in...

Just wondering what fields to check in Call Manager (8.5) where I want the original calling number's cli passed on via forwarding....Scenario being....Mobile Phone A = 0414 444 444Cisco Desk Phone = 03 888 888Mobile Phone B = 0414 555 555“Mobile phon...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes