IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have an old router that now is in a production environment :The cme is a 2611XM router with ios c2600-ipvoice-mz.123-11.YZ2.binWe have some issues with these versions (3,2 AND 3,3) and we need to move to the latest available version for this mod...

hi all.we bought new cisco cp-7942G ip phone .after installation and configure it to ccme ,it doesnt register to cme oe even get ip in the voice vlan .And it just show (configuring ip) message on the screenSO what is happen??

wael azzam by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured unity with the standard AA script.if you want to dial by extension number, you have to press 1 and then it will ask you press in the extension followed by # key.the customer is very annoyed with # key and wants to remove it.the AA s...

Hello,I have IPCCX 7.0 and I am changing my backup location to another SFTP server.when i try scheduling the backup, i cannot update the new information onto the IPCC.i get a wrong username and password message. I managed to do the same for CUCM and ...

Hi AllI have been receiving this logs on my H.323 Voice Gateway 3945 IOS Version 15.0(1)M1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1), having SIP Trunk from Service Provider and CUCM 7.1.5 Pub and Sub.At the moment i dont face any calling issues and Please let me know ...

johntim20 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes