IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good day.We have native pstn RPs like 9.[3-5]XXXXXXToday i've been asked to add RPs for short three digit numbers like 940I've created RP like 9.9XX  but i get continuous off hook beep.Using E1 PRI with MGCP gateway.According by "debug isdn q931" i s...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a little question here. In the data sheet for the Cisco 2900 ISR G2, I read that it can handle up to 64 FXS ports.. but How? I'm wondering how I can connect 64 FXS devices to the one 2951. Thanks for your help,Damir.

damir4a10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy,I have a 2811 router with 1 primary rate and 1 fxs interface. On the fxs interface i have a fax machine. The fax call comes in over the pri and is sent to the fxs interface. Unfortunately there are a lot of failures with the inbound faxes. Even...

Hello,Having an issue with some call flow.   I have a series of call handlers where in the last handler on the tree the caller has the option to pres 1 for (A) dept and 2 for (B) dept.If either is selected, lets say Dept A for instance. The call need...

Resolved! CUEAC AXL Logging

Hi,Does anyone know where to configure the logging for the AXL log files located in CUEAC?I'm using CUEAC version 8.0.0.5 installed in Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 and having an issue with disc space being used by AXLLog_00xx.txt files in the directory...

HelloWe have recently upgraded our 6921 phone firmware from version  9-0-3-0 to 9-2-2-6, to our surprise the services (ext mobility and phone messenger)have gone off the phone.I have then reverted to another firmware version prior to 9-2-2-6, which i...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I just wonder if we can configure a default time zone setting for user remote destination schedule? By default its always at GMT. It would be great if we can set it to the local time zone for customer who are deploying their cluster at. Thank...

tacl75 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes