IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using CME 8.6...My extension numbers are configured with 3 digit..My PRI range is 1234000-199 & my extension numbers are configured as 000-199. How can i do the translation on CME so that anyone calling from PSTN can reach directly to my exte...

Dear all NetPro gurus,Just curious whether anyone knows the difference between the following Cisco Part Codes:-•- L-LIC-UWL-STD-ADDOR•- L-UWL-UPG-CM-STDI have a customer who wants to buy Phone + Voicemail license by CUWL when they are purchasing new ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Could you please look at the following debug output and the config and let me know why we are receiving two Calling party numbers for a single call but no called number?Thanks,The call comes in with two calling numbers (66244833104 and 6626564...

We have 8.5 and see how to change the timer for the sofkey screens but our 7940/60 phones change in 3-4 seconds. i do not see a product specific setting on these types of phones for that setting. Is there a Global setting for those?ThanksKevin

khenning by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iv'e an issue with one of the CME site. There is one hunt-group where if one agent puts the phone in DND state, the hunt-group stops routing calls completely even if other agents are available. The DND agent state is shown as off-hook agents=-1 wh...

Hi, I wondering if CUCM can send SNMP trap alert to a SNMP server when a IP Phone unregister or registers.I know and have done it with CUOM. I'm current only see some other trap notification from CUCM, but no regarding unregistered or registered phon...