IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my customer accesses the callmanager 4.1 gui ok, they put in their username and password ok and proceed to make changes , when they update they get the error message."Unable to make changes to unity system "Either the current session has expired or a...

MINNSD by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to restart our CM boxes, but can't afford an outage.We did this in a limited non-production environment a long time ago, but I can't recall the outcome.I think the phones just re-registered (and quickly) to the other server.Does anyone know t...

I have a new 2951 router running CME and a CUE module installed in the router.  I have the router configured to get to the CUE and have web access into the CUE module.  I am trying to get the CUE to talk to the CME.When I log into the CUE and go unde...

I have a PRI terminated on Cisco 3845 router; I am able to dialout on all the service provider numbers except the one service provider. My service provider gave me reason that the service provider to which number I am not able to dial is checking the...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do i clean up the CUCM auto registered phone numbers ?during deployment, we turn on auto registration for the ip phones.The phones will get auto extension number, 10XX. Now I have 100 phones in my CUCM, but only 55 is active phone extension numbe...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with DTMF with SCCP on Phones 7960 and a trunk SIP toward Service provider1) SCCP Phone 7960 --> CUCM 5.1 --> SIP Trunk --> Service Provider --> IVR2) SIP Phone 7960 (fmw PC030301) --> CUCM 5.1 --> SIP Trunk --> Service Provider -...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I will be deploying quite a few VG224's where analog phones and faxes will be needed.I need to be able to bulk add, so am leaning towards sccp, but will also have faxing, so was considering mgcp also.Does anyone typically run both skinny and mgcp ...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes