IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a Cisco UCS C210 rack mount server that we will install CUCM 8.5 and CUC 8.5 as virtual machines.We have an exisiting CUCM server running version 6.1 that will later be removed from the network.I want to migrate the data from CUCM 6.1 and ...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Statistics for an Agent do not appear in the “Skill Agent Statistics Display” window panel on the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.( see the attachmant highlighted user is in CSD kill Groups - Skill Agent Statistics Display report does not show correct ag...

Hi,We currently have a Cisco 2901 CME with CUE. I'd like to know how to create an extension (i.e. 555) and have that forward to a front door paging unit we have connected to a voice port. The voice port's configuration is as follows. voice-port 0/2/0...

I am trying to understand the usage of DSPs in a gateway running CUBE.  Need expert. If I understand it correctly call comes in from vendor using codec A.I then have a call leg to CM sip trunk which I can have a codec class to negotiate codec A or co...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got CCME 8.5 . When I have call using 6921 and speakphone, the other side hear the echo when talked, both internal and outbound call. Try upgrade the newest firmware, no use. Try to use the cisco 7942, work fine. Take 6921 register to CM, work fine...

eric.ling by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes