IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Our 7965 phone template has 1 line and 5 speed dials. I would like to assign our internal emergnecy number to the 5th SD but after batting the phones in, no matter what I do the emergecy number moves to the first SD.  It works when I manua...

I have several CME 7.X/CUE sites running through a gatekeeper to so they may make calles to the CUCM 4.2 cluster and for the CUCM cluster to call the CME sites. The issue is when users from the CUCM call the CME/CUE sites they get a fast busy instead...

tmkeo2011 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user with no desk , just a laptop with IP Communicator. He travels alot and uses his BlackBery a lot . i dont want him to have 2 places to check for voicemail so is ther anyway I can forward voicemails from his DID # to his BlackBerry ?

tmccabe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThere are two cucm clusters. One is cucm 5.x and the other one is unknown because its taken care by some other. When a call is made from CUCM 5.x cluster to the second cluster, the phone registered to the second cluster rings but if someone answers...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can successfully use extension mobility on a 6921 handset and able to login and logout using the settings button.If I bind a SURL to the second button and attempt to use EM from there I get a 207 Device Name EmptyI can replicate the configuration o...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an MCS Server (MCS7825H3-K9-CMA2) that was spec'd out for our CUCM 5.1.3 installation.  I'm running 7.1.5 on it right now without any problems.  However, I plan to upgrade to 8.5 and was wondering if anyone else is running 8.5 on the MCS7825H3...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does upgrading CUCM also upgrade the CUCM DB?  I'm wondering if it is safe to perform an upgrade and then switch back to using the old partition.  If the DB was upgraded, won't the old version have trouble using it?Vince

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts!We're trying to maximize security on our VOIP Gateway to avoid being victimized by long distance/international toll fraud. In efforts to address this concern, we're looking to somehow deploy a time based dial plan on our gateway (2821) ...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.How many different Microsoft Active Directories can Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.5 integrate with (using LDAP)?Our customer has 5 isolated (no forest) Active Directory servers, and we want CUCM 8.5 to be able to 'import' user information...