IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears appreciate help,SIP call preservation call throught the gateway are not preserved to PSTN if we made a call from and IP phone registerd with a subscriber and if the sub. fail during the call the call drops there are know documents that talking ...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm about to setup a VoIP in a lab environment using SIP. And I've a few wonderings about how to tackle this.The equipment I've are the following:-Two Cisco 2811 Routers with a few integrated modules such as HWIC-4ESW-POE-Two Cisco IP Phone 79...

Resolved! Line group problem

Hello everyone,I'm actually trying ton configure a line group on CCM 4.2 and I'm hitting a bug (I supposed but Cisco Bug Tool failled each time).I have selected Broadcase as Distribution Algorithm but all the phone, which have a call pick up group co...

Hi Folks;We have UC520. On Fxs port - Fax Machine is connected.We are faxing without problem. The problem is, when we fax it uses random analog liner.We have 4 analog lines. I want to configure that on outgoing faxes, the fax machine shoud only use f...

muratg7777 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am doing an integration of LDAP with CUCM. I have around 11 dc and there is a limitation in LDAP directories in CUCM that maximum 5 LDAP directories can be created. Is there any workarounds for this or can I directly integrate with the fores...