IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My outbound calls are getting a busy signal and further troubleshooting indicates a problem with the PRI line.  Show isdn status indicates that the line is active.  I'm not concerned with the errors on the show controllers E1 output because they are ...

Hi All,Background :++++++++++Cisco 2811 act as IP to IP gateway which is connecting H323 to SIP. Topology is like this :A <==> PABX<==> VG <==> CCM <==> 2811 (IP2IPGW) <==> SIP PBX <==> BConfiguration :++++++++++dial-peer has been configured for only...

Hi All,I want to apply call divert on the extension if second extension is busy or not answering so call back to first extension voice mailFor example Extension XXX1 (Sam) diverts to XXX2 (james) on busy or no answer, call go back to voicemail of XX...

Hi Every one,I am new bee in voice and need urgent help to solve one issue for my company..I am running CME 8.5 and two 100 number ranges are terminating for inbound/outbound calls.Incoming calls are appearing with right number to the users but outgo...

fathar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need your HelpI have a VPN VoIP Roter with cisco IOS version 12.4(13r)T11, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) (c3845-spservicesk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin).This is the model of the router:Cisco 3845 (revision 1.0) with 484351K/39936K bytes of memory.Processor boar...

Hi all,Im on the situation right now where I have to configure CUCM for a new office we are openening.My current configuration is as follow :Current ConfigurationCallmanager Group HQ_CMG- UCMSUB01- UCMPUB00Device Pool HQ_DP- HQ_CMGPhonesHQ IP Phones ...

Hi all members and contributors,We recently receive a Cisco CME ISR G2 CISCO2951-CCME with the following IOS c2951-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T.bin. After the configuration of the voice equipment, we start using it in our company before deploying it on...

Does anyone out there use the BAT tool to Batch ANA phones?  Is this even possible?  I know it's possible to BAT full gateways, but we were looking to just BAT several analog phones here and there.  It appears to be possible with VGC phones, but I ca...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes