IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i just get a little confused between cisco jabber and mobile voice access MVA, as my knowledge is if i have cisco jabber over VPN or in my cell phone that mean i can make calls from my extension, so what the point of mobile voice access if i h...

Hey,Any help regarding this issue will be greatly appreciatedI set the ringtone on all extensions to chrip as the default sunrise is to soft to hear in our work environment and calls get missed. Within the week the ringtone will have reverted back to...

Hi, all, I've havving problems with mi E1 R2_Digital voice port, the problem is that the calls cannot go in, but calls from IP Phones to PSTN can go out,I wrote some debugs commands, with this error on the VMP command.Jan  3 17:46:26.643: R2 Incoming...

Since moving to our Cisco phone solution, we've been plagued by accidental 911 calls.  When the users do this, they hang up and the cops show up.  We've tried counseling the users but in the end I feel like this is something we should be able to prev...

I have probably deployed about 80 7960 IP phones. Over time, about 10 or 12 of these have been RMA'd because suddenly the footstand just fails and will not latch into place, it just goes completely floppy. I can say with almost complete certainty tha...

Dears;can I configure Avaya K175 Model (K175D02A), as 3rd party SIP.Avaya K175 with loaded firmware (K1xx_SIP-R2_2_0_6).46xxsettings.txt configured as follows:SET SIPDOMAIN  (CUCM DOMAIN)SET SIP_CONTROLLER_LIST (CUCM_Server_IP):5060;transport=tcpSET ...

Hello, Faced an issue with the our Analog lines terminated on FXO ports. After long time working fine, the caller-ID stopped displaying for called incoming from the Analog lines on our Gateway conneted to Du telephone provider in Dubai Knowledge Vill...

Dear Community, I've trying to connect a dual copper wire intercom (Kocom MS-2D) with SPA112 using these dialplan rules: S:1,(P0<:9>) (S0<:9>) (<:9>) Different impedance levels, ring voltage and ring frequency, but i can't find a way to connect my In...