IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone.Recently I have stumbled upon a peculiar problem. When the call happens between two phones according to the topology below sometimes a one way audio problem occurs (one call out of nearly 20-30). Here is the figure: Cisco 8865 <===> CU...

Hello, we have a sip server. SIP internal line has no problems. But unfortunately we couldn't get it to work on the outside line. A router was recommended for this. I don't know how to configure the router. I would like your support regarding this.Fi...

Image.jpg
Onurkan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I am seeing an issue where I am unable to call 1 number in the PSTN with a SIP Trunk to an ITSP. All other calls work OK, just not this one. The ITSP told me to send g711alaw as 1st choice in the early offer and also to change the ptime with a S...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am setting up SRST for Jabber.Out SRST router is 4431, IOS 17.06.03aJabber for Windows, version 14.1.4.57561 Build 307561Our Jabber can register to SRST, make outbound calls, receive inbound calls. However, there are couple of issues I am stu...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes