IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I have UC 520, i want to know about muliple auto attendant. As my customer requierment is they have 2 sepreate numbers one belongs to comapny A and one belongs to comapny B, i want to set up sach a way that if some one calling on comap...

I have being using H3.23 protocol in my Cisco Environment; however need to know best practice to utilize debug command such as·         Call number in and called number·         Dial peer debug ·         Dialplan ·         pls email me to kyle.albas...

kalbasha0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear guysone of my customers ask me to install a mgcp voice gateway , i tried like always trumbone ( my favorite cisco mgcp command)but this time some strange issue happened!when i looked to callmanager its shows that router is registered but no conf...

Here is the scenario I need help with.  I am running CCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0. I have a user that needs to have her line automatically forwarded during non-business hours to an external answering service.  I know you can do this with time of day routing...

hunleyb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Does any one has a sample config for PLAR on a VG224?I have followed this guide,but suspect I need some config in the VG as well,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml#Steps1

aeriksson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes