IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have CUCM 7.1 server and it has SIP trunk configured. I don't have voice gateway or CUBE, provider's CPE is on my network and comunication goes through that CPE (please, don't ask why is that so).SIP trunk is configured with MTP enabled and we u...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I'm looking for a solution for a time of day routing problem. We have a couple of numbers which should only at special business hours be reachable from extern. Outside this business hours, external callers should be directed to a secretary. ...

jehanke by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial Rules

On CUCM In Call Routing -> Dial Rules there are three options. Application Dial Rules,Directory Rules and SIP dial rules. Apart from IPMA. Does anyone have example scenarios where this is used? I am struggling to see where this is going to help.

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - would someone be so kind to point us in the right dirction?  We are looking for Cisco's best practices when configuring Cisco switch ports to Cisco VoIP phones to client PC.  Cisco 3750 switch--->Cisco 7960 phone--->Client PC.  We are interes...

Resolved! voip project

Hello...i am new in all this stuff (voip) and i have to do a project for the university.What i have to do is to connect two ip phones in order to place a callbetween this wo phone (cisco 7905 )the hardware that i have is a cisco router( 1700 series) ...

Geormili by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Having a problem with Pilot Point, it's not registering. I'm using callmanager 7.1.5.10000-12.I've got CTI Ports registered for Unity Connection, which are working fine, now i've created a Pilot Point for an Auto-Attendant Number and no regist...

dinorubio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using CP-7960 as SIP Phone, I have created http://X.X.X.X:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentInitial.jsp as the service in CUCM 7.0.I have subscribed this service to the SIP IP Communicator as well as SIP 7960 IP Phone. I am able to access t...