IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can samebody help me understanding the H245 issue I get   What is "dataType audioData : g729 : 4" and what is "dataType audioData : g729 : 3"This happens while UCCX 7.0(1) script makes a "call redirect" to a Broadcast mode Attendant Pilot Point on...

Hi,I require a info on Cisco Call Manager Server.The below is the information.When we get a call from PSTN on the IP phone we need to prefix a zero to the caller ID.For example my IP phone number is 12345 and I get a call from 56781234.The caller ID ...

lalit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG248 and MeetMe

Greetings,Trying to get a definitive answer as to if initiating a MeetMe conference is supported on a VG248.  All the posts I am reading say it can only be done on a SCCP device, but the VG248 is a SCCP device.  We have it working successfully from a...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has an older 4.2 system with AD integration.  They are asking if there is any way to change the field in AD that the plugin uses for displaying the telephone number in the Corporate Directory from the TelephoneNumber field to the IPPhone num...