IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our customer is looking to have different display name for both internal and external calls.Like if it's internal call then person's name should be there but when someone make a call outside it should display company's name.I have tried different wor...

Resolved! C3925-CME-SRST/K9

Hi Guys, Can I check can I use C3925-CME-SRST/K9 model to support 700 users for the voice? As currently we only support 200 users and we are moving into new building or should we replace it with a new model?

ciscoguy88 by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have CUCM 9.1 with MGCP gateways + ISDN trunks, I'm looking for a solution for correct displaying of calling party in forwarded calls ... At present, when an incoming PSTN call is forwarded, what is displayed at the destination is our root ...

I'm brain-dead here today.  A long way back, I set up the Unity Web Inbox and it works great for on-site customers when they choose 'phone' and put in their internal number. Now, with the pandemic, many employees are teleworking and want to use their...

RAustin70 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wonder if you could help me out here, I'm currently setting up a new cube but hitting problems placing outgoing calls, incoming calls are working fine, if I place an outgoing call to my mobile number I get a message (I can hear it) Sorry the service ...

martynch1 by Beginner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would normally suggest getting a Cisco 8865 3PCC phone to be installed on RingCentral but RingCentral is telling my customer that it doesn't have to be 3PCC, they say we need to check to see if the phone is configured to allow web connections and i...

New IP 8821 phones frequently come up with failed calls due to "network busy", though sometimes calls work fine.  7925 phones operate all of the time.  The wireless config is unchanged in several years - MAC authentication, Platinum QOS, no CAC, WMM ...

rob.drye by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes