IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

TL;DRCan the CallManager's CAPF sign Locally Significant Certificates (and include the certificate chain in the LSC)?BackgroundEquipmentI have basic telephony set up in a lab environment I have access to at work (none of this is production). The purp...

phone settings.PNG secure_phone_profile.PNG secured_call.PNG secure_phone_photo.png

I am running cme server in router cisco 2921 source addres of cme server is 192.168.6.100 and there is no issue in registering sip phone connected through switch module. I want to extend sip phone through a wireless link at some distance and the link...

Samar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have one particular user who this effects. Everything seems to be set up correctly in the Call Manager and Unity. Internal calls DO go to voicemail, but external calls are routed to the standard cisco greeting, with no option to leave a voicema...

mfaccin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have setup a Cisco phone system with CUCM and an ASA so that we can have multiple 7945 phones remotely connected via AnyConnect VPN.  The phones have been configured to use certificate based authentication for the VPN connection to t...

MikeFL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I have users in my corporate directory with and without extension. It is complicated for my end-user to locate who he is looking for since he can see an immense list of users and I want him to only display the list of users with...