cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! KEM not powering on

Hey everyone, Just wanted to check if any ports were needed for a KEM to work over VPN?  I have an 8851 phone at a remote location that doesn't even power up the KEM.  If the same phone is moved to a different office it powers up and grabs its config...

Self care portal 12.5

Hello, I have a cucm 12.5 with a 8851 phones , I add the user to the phone with the respective groups. but every time I try to login I get the error says the user has no privilege."standar ccm end users" thanks   

Reset NIM-4BRI-NT/TE

Hello All,I am looking for a command(s) which will allow me to reset a NIM-4BRI-NT/TE back to its factory configuration with any non-volatile memory erased. I know there isn't a simple command to accomplish this task but several commands that would ...

Arron95 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Transfer details

We are using CUIC 11.6(2) and need a report that shows transfer details such as a call was transferred from x CSQ to Y CSQ. I haven't been able to find this yet...anybody know where to find it or if it's even possible? Thank you!

kharpole by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jabber MRA cannot sign in with user on other cluster with home cluster ticked

Hi AllWe currently have a case open with TAC to troubleshoot an issue whereby users cannot login via MRA using our Expressway but the user exists on another cluster, the EXP-C can see the other cucm cluster.We have ILS enabled between the 2 Call Mana...