IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find which network ports to open on an ACL to allow MOH to pass through.  Currently, on our wireless network, I am able to route RTP properly between endpoints, but MOH can not be heard (MOH is configured properly, it works fine on the wire...

Hi,    When 7960 is turned on, the  Headset, Mute and Speaker buttons slow flash in sequence after which the screen continues to show configuring VLAN along with UNIVERSAL APPLICATION LOADER.I have tried everything from pressing # to 123456789*0# whi...

Hello Everyone, i have a issue with a Call Manager 7.0.2, i hope you can help me...I Have one central site and one remote...also have several route patterns that i used for the calls on both sides..I have a particular route pattern used for emergency...

Resolved! Outgoing DDI

We have a PBX -> QSIG->2900->CUCM8->ISDN2900GATEWAY.I would like to display DDI number when making calls over the PSTN  (this is from the PBX handsets and Ip Phones)as opposed to the main number. I know you can do it on the phones. but I want to do i...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes