IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks,We have 7 different locations (Campus) in the US. CER (HQ) is serving the emergency calls.  When both CERs are down, the emergency call should be routed to the local 911 service of the location where the 911 call is originated. For each l...

Here's an example:Caller A calls. I want to transfer to Extension 6.I press 'xfer' (softkey), type in the extension number (6) and hit dial. When it is ringing, it gives Ciscos own ringing tone instead of my hosted IP ringtone. I don't know if you ge...

Quick question; I think am missing something, even after reading tons of docs: I have a new ISR 2921 that came with IOS 15.0, and CME 7.1.  I want to upgrade to CME 8.1; Do I just upgrade the IOS to 15.1.3?  The CME admin guides says the following (b...

aiwapro09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All - Thanks for the help...I purchased NME-CUE module for CME router and it came with 8 VM ports - I didnt' think that would be enough ports as there are about 150 phones registered to CUCME....so I purchased (4) SCUE-LIC-PORT-2= licenses with th...