IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i think i am encountering a bug with UCM 7.1, need to know if anyone has comeacross such an issue and has a solution by any chance.Here is the issueI have a translation pattern configured 9.[23]XXXXXXWhen I select the new call soft key and the...

I am trying to setup the VG202 to work with call manager. So far I can make calls from the VOIP telephones registered with the call manager to the phone connected to the VG202. When I talk into the VOIP telephone I can hear voice on the Analog teleph...

Requirements:1.) Utilize bandwidth efficiently2.) Guarantee 33% aggregate bandwidth for voice traffic on DS33.) Guarantee 33% bandwidth for voice traffic on remote T1s4.) Don't over-run the T1 or (2) T1 at the remote sites or send more that 33 percen...

d.hillman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have CIPC at several locations. When I push "directory" button at HQ , I can see missed calls,received,places,By name,By location etcThis is what is set up at a server for directory.When I do the same at different location, all I see is misse...

kbeelwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to generate calls to PSTN to keep company DIDs used in a monthly basis. I guess I could setup an script to send H.323 or SIP calls to the Cisco Gateway and replacing calling number. I've been looking for on how to do this and would like to...

rodmont74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi was wondering if any one can help configure a 7940 IP to the service network we are using in the uk which is soho66.  We have connected the phone via a router.  Its running on SIP software and we have entered the network access details onto the SI...

Hi,I am having issues with little echo on internal calls. Calls from PSTN works fine, but internal calls have slight echo. I checked all the avenues, including people using headsets etc, but still problem persists.Is there any setting that i can chan...