IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I meet some kind of a problem in my IP Telephony design.All my DNs in CUCM are 9 digits long.The PSTN Gateway is a CUBE which have 2 SIP Trunk : One to the CUCM and one to my provider.On incoming calls, the provider shows 10 digits number for the ...

Hi Allmy question is something like that1 -- Phone A2 -- Phone B3-- Phone C4 -- Phone DA calls B and press conference than call C and again conference now all three are in conference A--B--C ...... when C tries to take D on conference its unable to t...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pre-dot madness

Howdy,I was wondering if any of you have a good explination for the issue I am having... This is the senerio:9.[2-9]xxxxxx route pattern is striping the predot and pointing to a site specific route list...The route list has 3 route groups referenced....

Resolved! DSP Allocations

I have a 3845.When I do a "show inventory" i see:Admin-3845#show inventoryNAME: "3845 chassis", DESCR: "3845 chassis"PID: CISCO3845         , VID: V01 , SN: FTX12NAME: "c3845 Motherboard with Gigabit Ethernet on Slot 0", DESCR: "c3845 Motherboard wit...

I've a strange problem with Music on Hold, sometimes when I call the operator (from external call) I cannot hear the music on hold...about 1 time per 10.The architecture is made by:- CUCM version 6.1.4- Attendant Console ( Music on Hold for Network H...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know what happend since this afternoon our international calls are not going out. Here's the output of debug ccapi:Nov 13 01:15:03.439 EST: //-1/0013D7580302/CCAPI/cc_api_display_ie_subfields:   cc_api_call_setup_ind_common:   cisco-username=...