IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is looking to add additional subscriber and 100 phones and Voicemail boxes.There are enough DLU's to support the additional phones, so do I just need to purchase the cuwl addon for voicemail, or do I need to purchase the cuwl st...

Hi,i'm tring to solve this problem:- I add the "Forward All" softkey on my IP Phone (CfwdAll).- I forward all incoming calls to my mobile phone.- When someone (from an internal IP Phone) dials my DN, the call is correctly forwarded to my mobile but t...

Hello All,How to set up the hour of IP communicator while the hour on the Call manager is up to date?The time in CCM configuration and CCM server is up of date. But the hour on IP communicator is not correct.  How to setup it?Thanks in advance.Best R...

josedunet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Fiends,I bought this Cisco 1861 a few weeks ago, We have been a bit busy so only unboxed and turned it on today, Can anyone suggest me how to confirm whether  Unified communication Manager express &  unity expres  is installed or not on router how...

Dear NetPro gurus,One of my customer has recently purchased a pair of brand new Cisco CallManager 8.0.  They have the following questions:-1) Since the customer had integrated their Microsoft LDAP with CUCM 8.0, is it possible to pull in users as 'Ap...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes