IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have a client running CUCM 5.1, we are about to upgrade to 7.1.- how that could affect the configuaration already deployed in the 5.1 server?.- do we need a special license for this upgrade?- after upgrade well we need to re-upload ip phones...

Hi,I have a 4 port FXO card in an 1861 runnign as a h323 gateway fo CUCM7.X.  Two lines connected into it, one is the main line number and the other is a dedicated line for hte fax.  I have the main line in 0/1/0 and the fax in 0/1/2.Wierd problem is...

Hi all,Our customer got CUCM (System version: 7.1.3.30000-1) cluster with one publisher and a couple of subscribers. When trying to do backup, I get the following message:Status:ERROR: , Backup Completed...I don't see any other "error message". For t...

Dear All,I used CCA version 2.2(4) to connect to my CME 2811 Router. First I was asked to key in the password for "level_15 or view_access" and second it asked me again to provide password for "Admin". After giving all credentials, I can only see one...

Andrewkai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am curious if anyone has used the VPN profile feature in UCM 8.0.  There isn't much documentation surrounding this feature.  I am trying to understand if this will allow an IP Phone to have a built-in VPN client that allows it to connect to t...

mo.ragheb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we tried to upload a license file in CUCM 5.1, we got the following error alert:Error: License File MAC Address MismatchWe requested licensing.com for a new license file (and obviously checked the mac address), but got that same error.Does anyon...

cjara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes