IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to use G.729 for users checking voicemail with Unity Connection.   See attached diagram, which should make the scenario more clear.  The CUBE config only allows for explicit config of G.729a or G.729ab, but not G.729:! G.729abcodec preference...

Resolved! Directory Search

HiI wanted to know what do i need to do to make a user's name show up in the corporate direcory when someone searches for them in the phone.I just finished added 2 new users in CM and Unity and when i go to my phone to search the directory it says no...

Hi All,I found one weird issue in our T1. We have one call center which has one number the customers can call in. I found out two calls which already ended several minutes ago. But they are still shown under the "show isdn active". They occupied the ...

Resolved! Transferring to VM

HiI wanted to know if someone can help me figure this out,I have a user who's VM works fine when you call her direct but when you call the receptionist and she trys to transfer you to the VM you can't leave a message.Any help would be greatly appreci...

Hi All, I need some help from the experts. I had an outage today where are CUCMBE server went down. Long story short I had to hard reboot Call manger via ILO. For some reason call processing stopped. Calls coming in and going out failed. I've contact...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using cisco unity 4 and MS exchange in the same server. Voice mails are not moving from the unity to exchange for some of the extenisons. Voice mails for the all users are working fine but only few users are reporting that they are not ...

HelloI just brought a new site on-line and mimicked the configuration of my existing sites.  Everything was working properly except for inbound calling.  I have an analog phone line terminated on FXO port 0/0/0 that is used for 911/inbound/outbound d...

afischer1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes