IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a basic question on using LDAP sync please.Should I have a platform administrator and cisco call manager application user account created on the Active Directory before running LDAP sync?I am pretty sure that the platform administrator ...

alalli by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I m using an IPICS server 2.1 with the following equipement :  1-Router 2800 with VIC2-2E/M card ( connected to the Radio base station)  2- Cisco ipphone 7961I have configured the VIC2-2E/M port with the following configuration :voice-port 0/3/0 v...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a callmanager 7.1.3.32900-4 cluster and parts of backup complete with "error".  I've attached a screenshot.  Not sure why, but the following backup components always fail.  Anyone seen this?  TFTPMOHBATCCMPrefs

mcdonovan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! I am lost.....

HII have a cisco UC520 that is driving me crazy. On Friday I could access the Cisco Unified Communication Express via the web interface. Now on Monday I keep getting the error of Error: Unable to login as administrator to the Cisco CallManagerExpress...

Hi all,I am having a weired issue and need help.Call flow:Dial 0967401 >>> Hit SIP Gateway (10.27.0.102) >>> Number translates to 7401 >> Reach CUCM >> Route Pattern 7401 with Route List for another 2800 Gateway (10.27.1.102).Call is coming in fine a...

asharsidd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes