IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When i try open Configuration Manager in ICM Admin Workstation, i see next error:" (-9934) Unable to initialize the real-time feed for instance icm1. Unable to proceed until the real-time can be established. The feed may be inactive or you may not ha...

kolotov83 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using the CME B-ACD AA feature to present a menu to callers plus the dial-by-extension option, however for some menu choices the calls don't go to a hunt group and I don't want the queueing functionality on these. Is there a way to use B-ACD ...

phershaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been alerted to an issue today where 3 x 7941 phones have started "quacking". This sounded too funny to be true so i went an checked for myself & low an behold when these phones received an incoming call rather than the usual ring....th...

Dear Cisco,My name is Manivannan, manager-products, from Cogent Connect (P) Ltd, Chennai, India. We are Cisco Registered Developer.Who we are?Cogent was started in the year 1995 to develop innovative software products and services that will deliver a...